Monday 19 March 2012

The start of the 2012 Gran Prix, good excuse for a weekend in Melbourne!

This weekend Dave and I were in Melbourne for the Grand Prix. It was great to be in a big city, catch up with some of the family and too watch noisy cars drive very fast in a circle!

I was cheering for Jenson Button and he won which was awesome I was also cheering for Lewis Hamilton who came second and Paul Di Resta came in 11th so even he got point all in all it was a great weekend.


Thinking about what to pack
A few hours later and I was good to go.
At Melbourne airport

An awesome gate not far from out hotel

Big city op shop, the displays were brilliant
and coffee
Race day Breakfast


Hanging out with some uber fans.

Dave and I ready for action, such a great view.

 WHat did you get up to over the weekend?

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had a lot of fun! That gate is amazing.

    ReplyDelete