Saturday 28 January 2012

a few fabulous finds

I have had another cracking week in sunny Mildura (although it is raining just now).

I did some op shopping and made a new crafting pal.

Here are the new additions to my wardrobe.

tods patent loafers
I took this dress in and shortened it a little


 I have big plans for the Patent loafers. I want to paint the soles I will let you know how I get on.


I love this dress I had to take it in a little but now it fits like a glove
  
sorry about the dodgy self take, I'm home alone this weekend.
I got this jacket at the salvation army thrift shop where I help out on a Tuesday, one of the benefits is I get to see all the stock before it hits the shop floor yay!

as well as all that shopping I also fitted in a little crafting, with Sophie from herlibraryadventures and Shell and Annie from fineandsunny . It was great fun! I will show you what I was working on when I finish it, hopefully next week.
    
a afternoon of crafting fun
Thanks for reading x


1 comment: