Tuesday 25 October 2011

op shoptastic

One of the great things about moving to a new place is getting to explore all the second hand shops.

Mildura has quite a few Op shop and because I don't currently work I have lots of time to go and rake through looking for treasure.

Op shopping can be very hit and miss most times I don't find anything very exciting and then some times like Thursday last week, every thing I touch seems to be gorgeous and in exactly my size.

This is my loot - well most of it.


I have shortened the Blue Dress a little, and I had to take the black dress in, I am going to a 1920s jazz thing this weekend so the dress is perfect with the pearls

I love these Steve Madden shoes and they only squeeze a little bit.

 check out these awesome mirror pictures.

And finally look at all the lovely vintage fabrics! I have made some shorts out of the checks any suggestion for the rest?
Thanks for  reading

No comments:

Post a Comment