Monday 28 March 2011

Hum Blogging?

So I spend a fair chunk of my day reading other peoples blogs, and then Google asked me if I wanted to start a blog so I am giving it a whirl. I thought I would blog about things that I like and things that I make.

I live in a small village just out side Christchurch in New Zealand which was recently shaken to the ground by an earthquake which sucks! Most of the things that I like to do have been canceled for now so I have had a bit of extra time on my hands. I thought I would use the extra time to make things for people I think are swell. So I will tell you about that.

but for today I am going to show you the lovely new addition to my lounge.

I brought a second hand brass deer and spray painted it blue to match my photo frames, and I love him!

Ah look at his little face.

These are old brass frames, I painted them also
.





No comments:

Post a Comment